CONDOMINIUM AND HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT
Directors Choice, LLC provides a full range of management, financial, and consulting services to our clients.
- Electronic File storage of official association records ensuring the protection of sensitive and important documents in the event of a fire, flood, or other disasters. This also improves our efficiency and reduces your cost due to the elimination of excess storage space!
Attend annual membership and Board of Directors meetings
- Prepare and distribute meeting notices, agendas, proxies, ballots and other materials needed for membership meetings.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Prepare and distribute welcome packages to new property owners.
- Recommend and obtain quotes on insurance policies as required by the Associations governing documents.
- Negotiate maintenance and service contracts on behalf of the Association.
- Handle mailings, notices, and correspondence on behalf of the Association.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of letters, bulletins, and newsletters.
- Assist with the enforcement of the Association’s governing documents.
- Maintain and provide access to all Association records.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week.
- Provide responsive customer service.
- Assist Homeowners regarding questions and issues.
- Maintain accounting and Homeowner database.
- Issue violation notices in accordance with the Association’s enforcement procedures
- Process Lease and Sales Applications with credit and/ or background checks per the Board’s direction
- Process Estoppel Requests ensuring the Association’s interests are protected
- Propose and distribute the annual fiscal budget for the Association.
- Prepare, review, analyze, and distribute regular financial reports.
- Maintain the Association’s operating and reserve funds in an interest-bearing account.
- Collect and deposit assessments and take follow-up action on all delinquent accounts per Board direction.
- Mail coupons/statements for the collection of member’s assessments.
- Assist CPA with annual audits, reviews, compilations, and taxes.
- Process and pay all expenses incurred by the Association as funds are provided by the Association and approved by the Board.
- Make recommendations to the Board/Treasurer on investing surplus and reserve funds.
- Make recommendations to the Board on common area maintenance.
- Perform regular property inspections and report to the Board.
- Review work provided by sub-contractors/service companies prior to invoices being processed.
- Issue work orders/service requests made by the Board.
- Assist in drafting bid specifications for work to be done.
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the Association.
- Solicit Contractors bids. Arrange for maintenance and repair as required by the Association’s governing documents.
- Work with legal counsel and assist with amendments to the Declarations and By-laws.
- Propose Operating and Reserve budgets as required by the Association’s governing documents.
- Propose rules and regulations for common area and amenities.
- Propose a collection policy.
- Assist in obtaining bids for landscaping, insurance, and other common area maintenance as required by the Association’s governing documents.
- Customizable Community Association Web Site including private and secure log-ins for owners and residents. Owner and resident account information is available online as well as message boards, e-mail message capability to all owners and residents, downloadable forms and applications. Owners can make payments on-line with credit cards or checks and Board members have secured access to reports, accounts receivable authorization and more!
- Assist with Reserve Studies
- Assist in dispute resolutions.
- Assist in Developer transitions.
- Assess and file insurance claims.
- Act as Association witness in legal proceedings.
- Interview, hire and oversee on-site personnel, if required or requested, on behalf of the Association.